3/30/10

Meeting With Athina




We met in Montjuic in one of UPF(Universitat Pompeu Fabra) tours. First, I told she is soooo serious girl and she is pretty. I started to talk with her and I said "Oh my god, she talks so angry, I am afraid to make jokes to this girl" :) Than we continued to talk and she was so interesting with Spanish lessons and I told her come PEI lessons (Spanish lessons for foreign students) in Ciutadella Campus. She told me "I will think". At the end she gave decision to come these courses.




We started to take cafe and talk so much. After I moved my new flat, Athina and me were always meeting near my house Grand Via con Roger de Lluria :) To take one cafe. Furthermore, we continued to join the tours for university students. After, I talked with her more, I understand she is so reasonable person :) When I had problem, she gave me so good approaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment