3/30/10

Getting close with friends

First of all, I need to tell Nuno because actually I met first with him by internet. Ender ( Turkish Guy from plane), he found all emails of erasmus people at UPF. He sent us mail to meet and talk. I add Nuno first and we started to talk about Barcelona and flats. He recommend me some language courses and gave me ideas. When I moved to Barcelona, we met and he showed me first Barcelona and some nice pubs. After we connected with many erasmus people from UPF and different universities.




One day, we were making plans about to rent a car and go Andora. It was so nice plan but I had to study and I shouldn't go. However, at night I said fuck everything, I should go and called Athina and Lua, I said "I am coming" :) We met in the morning in the airport, but the people came late. Ece and Carlos didn't come. At the end we were, Me, Lua, Athina, Luis, Nuno, Claudia, Marcos and Annamie. There were so many problems to rent a car, but we rent two cars and we started to go. We arrived to Andora and we stayed in the most luxury hotel. It was great:) It is a joke, we stayed in the most strange hotel. Lua heard some noises and we thought it was a ghost :)

Than we saw many places. Some people went to do ski and some of us went to see more places. It was so nice. This trip made us more close! We had a great adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment