3/30/10

Meeting With Lua

As I told you before, we met with Lua in my last day in the hostel. I could just tell "Hello". After that time I couldn't contact with her. However, the destiny worked good.

In my old flat, Sherry was living with me and one day for Halloween I told Sherry, I had free entrance for one party and she told me "I will tell Lua". I said "perfect!" Sherry and me wore our costume and started to drink. We got a little drunk and we met in the pub with Lua and Cludia. They were a little drunk also than we continued to drink ;) And we enjoyed so much. 

That time, I learned that Lua doesn't like Tequila. Some Mexican guys give her free Tequila, but she passed me and I was more drank at the end of the night :) But that night finished so nice and we enjoyed so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment