3/24/10

In Front Of Hard Rock Cafe

First of all, I was thinking so funny things about him because of the meeting point. I thought we would sit in Hard Rock Cafe and this guy could be macho spanish... :) At the end, he sent me one message that he is waiting me in front of Hard Rock Cafe and he is wearing one green T-shirt. I saw him and he was cute than I expected and not macho :) He said "We can walk" and I understood we won't be in this cafe!

We started to walk and we sit in one cafe. We started to talk and I learned he cannot speak english :) And he learned that I cannot speak spanish! We started to look around and tried to speak simple things :) After this funny situation, we met with his flat mates and all of them were speaking very good english and Aubry was more relax.

All in all, they told me I can sleep on the sofa until I find one flat! I said perfect and the day after I picked up my stuff to move his flat until I find a flat.

2 comments:

  1. Merhaba Ezgi! cool blog, I am waiting to know how ends the story :D
    I learned how u met with aubrey and how everything started!

    Barcelona me hecha de menos!!

    Hasta luego!
    Stefano

    ReplyDelete