1/10/10

The Hostel in Clot!


After out trip by bus, we arrived Plaza Catalunya. We were looking people, cars, bikes, buildings so funny. Everything were so fast. We found metro and we found the red line in order to go Clot metro station. However, we had so many luggage and we couldn't find the true way, we got lost :) We walked so much with luggage. At the end we arrived our hostel, it was nice and clean, but it was far from the city centre.

I stayed this hostel two nights. The last day before I left, somebody was sleeping in my bed, I met with Lua :)) I didn't know it but we would meet with her again in an other time and other place.

I couldn't find flat, I thought it could be easy, but it wasn't. Believe me if you couldn't find a flat, you shouldn't be so nervous is so normal. Just relax and try to enjoy it. Continue with my story, I left the hostel because I met with Aubry! When I was in Istanbul, one of my friend from Spain, gave me Aubry's phone. She told me he could speak English and he could help me. I called him and we met in front of "Hard Rock Cafe".

No comments:

Post a Comment