1/10/10

The last night in Istanbul


My last night in Istanbul, my friends and me were crying like crazy. I cannot understand now why we were crying :) because I was going to Barcelona for only one year. However, we were crazy and we cried like we could never see each other again. I think also we were drunk:)

I was afraid to go Barcelona alone without knowing nobody and no place. I made so much effort to go Barcelona, but that time before leave my friends and my life I didn't want to go. In order to be in Barcelona, I waited 1 year, I made all the agreements and deals with the university in Barcelona "Universitat Pompue Fabra" without help. It was really difficult process.

After the dinner and we came my best friend's flat. We stayed together and I was shaking because I was so nervous. My sister told me "Are you crazy, it is so nice that you will start the new life!" It was true, I learned it later. I couldn't sleep and in the morning I woke up very early for plane. My sister came with me to the airport and she left me in front of the passport queue. I met with two Turkish erasmus student in the plane and they were nervous and exited also :) The plane took 3,5 hours and I slept so deep.

The plane arrived Barcelona airport. We took our luggage, the airport was so crowded and we tried to find one transportation staff to arrive the city center. I recognized that time that nobody was speaking english :) We found the bus for Plaza Catalunya and we were so happy to see Barcelona.

P.S: Never take bus for Plaza Catalunya, the renfe train is cheaper and fast. Moreover for airport train take normal metro ticket, never take special ticket they are expensive and nobody tell you is not necessary. I always prefer to buy T-10. Inside it, it has 10 pass and it is cheaper. Before you go Barcelona check www.renfe.es to take train hours and more information. I will give more information about trains and metro later.

No comments:

Post a Comment