3/24/10

Find A Flat

To find a good flat in Barcelona Wow so difficult aim without knowing the city :) I walked so much and lost 5 kg! I didn't expect Barcelona is so big and complicated! I looked around 100 flats to find just one room to sleep in one week. I saw very small and dark rooms with very bad smells, so nice and expensive rooms, some rooms perfect for me but already rented!

I was near to be crazy and with this craziness I rent one room in very dirty flat! I said ok sunny, nice and cheap and I haven't time, I rented!! But in one month, I understood I made the biggest mistake because my flat mates were really macho, noisy, dirty and drunk guys. The owner was very problem guy! However, I learned that to find a flat is difficult in Barcelona and I started to wait until I got mad!

One day, my flat mate Sherry and me found one rotten thing in the kitchen and everywhere was full of insects! I said "Ok enough It is enough I am leaving this fucking flat forever!" And I called Aubry to tell everything and he said "come to my flat until you find new flat!" We were a kind couple and I didn't hesitate to go his flat. Moreover, I was near to go Turkey to visit for 2 weeks and I said ok moved. I moved from that dirty flat to Aubry's flat again but this time was different than before :) It wasn't easy process to move because of the flat's owner, but I didn't care and I left there. I couldn't take my deposit back, but I took my life back!

P.S: To find a flat in Barcelona is the best web page  http://www.loquo.com/en_us

Be careful "God save you flats! They seems perfect to rent because so cheap and perfect flat, but for sure the owner is out of Barcelona and he or she is helping african children ex. and you should pay the rent to his bank account! Be careful never trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment